Why Active Gaming For Parks and Recreation Organizations?
Active Gaming is a perfect add-on solution for the parks and recreation format because it offers an additional money generating solution within your facility along with healthy programs and products members will love. The active gaming concept works exceptionally well in Park Districts allowing members access to the latest technology and medical based programming we have to offer. Not only can you increase your memberships including “family packages” but you will see your member retention skyrocket since your facility will be offering a sustainable solution to the growing epidemic of obesity and inactivity.
Parks and Recreation Active Gaming Marketing Support:
One of our strengths here at The Active Gaming Company is our experienced background in sales, marketing, traditional media, and social media concepts. Our many years of experience and extensive background in this field allow us to help our clients promote, grow and gain media attention when installing active gaming products in their facility. We help facilities with everything from custom brochures, display posters, post card mailers, t-shirts and apparel, website creation, social media designs and more.
Our integrated approach is marketing for your business in the 21st century. Fast. Focused. Smart. And above all, successful. Every project begins with a plan. In fact, the last thing we want to talk about is the marketing approach until we’ve co-developed a marketing strategy. It’s our way of ensuring our customers walk away happy, and we build lasting client relationships. Remember, Active Gaming is a visual concept that is exciting, appealing and engaging to users and we help get the message across to your clients on a massive scale.
Optional Marketing Services We Offer:
- Pre-designed websites for your facility promoting your active gaming room along with your exclusive branding & logo.
- Social media creation for your company including Facebook, Twitter and YouTube custom graphics and set-up.
- Co-branded marketing material including posters, brochures and post cards to help generate a buzz.
- Clothing and apparel co-branded designs perfect for opening day / giveaways!
- Opening day support letting you focus on your big day while we help operate your club with employees.
- Local/national media assistance which helps with TV/Radio coverage at your facility.