What is it?
The Target Trainer is not just a game system, but a tool that educators and physical trainers can use regularly within a PT regime to awaken new brain connections, improve coordination, balance and equilibrium as well as build strength and stamina for all ages.
People can play individually, in pairs or in group up to 4 players per single Target Trainer™. Wall panels can also be interconnected to create network of Target Trainers which allows larger group of people to train at the same time and measure their performance.
Variety of Accessories
Participants can use a variety of projectiles under supervision (including basketball, footballs (soccer), soft baseballs and cricket balls, tennis and squash balls). Hands and boxing gloves can also be used in many of the programmed workouts plus fun foam bats and more
The Target Trainer particularly valuable to individuals with limited motor skills and can be used from a seated position for wheelchair users as the operational height of each target is instantly adjustable to the user
- High impact resistant Formica laminate with polycarbonate targets.
- 9 active targets with hitting sensors and LEDs
- Speaker system
- 4 digit score board
- 4 button remote control pad
- Height – 2.40 m
- Width – 1.20 m
- Thickness – 7 cm
- up to 100 games workout (depending on package)
- up to 9 levels per game (depending on package)
- levels change speed or hitting power required
- industry standard Beep test included as standard
- foot (soccer) ball, basket ball, valley ball
- tennis ball, squash ball, racket ball
- lightweight plastic balls
- open hand, boxing glove
- foam bat, foam noodles
- PC Windows XP and Mac OSX
- onto masonary wall (standard)
- free standing (optional)
- free standing mobile roll away trolley (optional)