What is it?
JumpQ is a plyometric (jumping) game that enhances lower body strength and cardiovascular fitness, speed, agility, quickness and vertical jumping. Each platform has a light and sound queue prompting the user to jump from the center onto the raised soft platform and back to the center, repeatedly until the selected time elapses. Jumping up and down now has a new twist with the Jump Q. Designed to provide an incredible lower body workout, it also increases a users’ reaction time. The heavy duty steel construction and cushioned rubberized non slip tread platforms make it tough enough for everyone. Jump on the pad that lights and you’re off to the race!
The JumpQ is the latest exciting addition to Strive’s growing interactive line. It’s a plyo-metric or jumping game, providing an invigorating lower body strength and cardio workout. A great way to enhance speed, agility, vertical jumping ability and quickness. After choosing a time interval for the game, one of the pads will randomly light and beep to begin play.
How it works:
Starting from the center platform, the player jumps to the indicated pad and back to the center, causing another light to randomly trigger. Points accumulate on the scoreboard throughout the chosen time limit, with higher scores awarded for faster reaction time. The game moves as quickly or as slowly as the player, making it perfect for children and adults. The JumpQ enhances the bodies ability to train the fast twitch muscle fibers. This is a distinct advantage for athletes. This type of training will help them to respond more quickly to demands on the playing field. The ultimate reaction trainer, and the most fun workout you can find for any age
- Activate power with toggle switch located on side of score box.
- Set to desired time by depressing the black button located on the scoreboard.
- The object is to jump on each pad as it lights up in random order as fast as possible, for a score.
- Points are scored based on reaction time. Scoring system is the time elapsed between initial lighting and jumping on pad. 1 second – 5 points, 2 seconds – 4 points, 3 seconds – 3 points, 4 seconds – 2 points, 5 seconds – 1 point After 5 seconds elapse, no points are scored and another sensor randomly lights
- The goal is to get the highest score in the predetermined amount of time. Let the competitions begin!
Check out the 3Kick, Heavyball & Jump Q Active Gaming Demo
User jumps on each step with both feet when it lights up, then back to starting platform, and another step will randomly light up, for a pre-selected time frame. During this program the user is trying to obtain the highest score possible. Competing to improve their score or against other users.
One Foot: The same rules and techniques apply, but this training is recommended only for the advanced an experienced user. The user is only allowed to use one foot during the pre-determined amount of time.
Side Jumps: The user is to line up with their left side of body facing each step and when the sensor goes off, they jump up laterally onto that step. The first round will have the user face one direction and the second round the user will face the opposite direction. After jumping on the step the user will then jump back to the platform and react to the next sensor the same way. An advanced variation is to perform all jumps with one foot. Weighted Vest/Medicine Ball: The user will compete on the JumpQ in the basic training mode but will be challenged to work harder wearing a weighted. Another variation is too have the user hold a medicine ball either at chest level or overhead and complete the pre-determined time frame.
- Leg power
- elevated heart rate for fat burning and cardio effect.
- It makes exercise into an exciting competition.
55” W X 89” L
- Each unit comes with a full 90-day one-time part replacement warranty against defects.
- Additional coverage includes a full 1-year one-time part replacement warranty on all circuit boards and circuit board components.
- Additional coverage also, includes a full 3-year warranty on all steel components including all frameworks