Made of heavy quarter inch tough plastic material, the Heavy Ball offers youth ages 5-12, a fun and unique work out experience! This exciting piece of equipment uses a 4 lb. 6 lb. or 8 lb. medicine ball of your choice and can be configured in a variety of ways to conveniently fit many different space constraints. Priced reasonably, it is a great value for any youth fitness or exer-gaming facility. The med ball has the child picking up weight, moving it back and forth, lifting it, and getting an aerobic work-out, while having a good time.
HeavyBall simultaneously delivers effective upper and lower body strength and cardio workouts using medicine balls of varying weights. Players move laterally from cylinder to cylinder dropping and retrieving the ball in response to light and sound queues. Points are awarded based on reaction time. 1-3 players per game.
Add fun and excitement to any fitness program with the HeavyBall. It’s a fresh alternative for a full body strength and cardio workout that enhances speed and agility. The object of the game is to utilize a weighted medicine ball while moving laterally between cylinders, dropping and retrieving the ball in response to light and sound queues. Players choose a ball of the appropriate weight and a time interval for their game.
How it works:
The object of this fun, new, interactive game is to put the medicine ball into the hole with the light on, and retrieve it from the archway below, then quickly move it to the next hole with the light on. The player races the clock for the high score. Points are allocated based on speed and the competition between players or with themselves makes this naturally FUN!
The game starts by dropping the ball down any tube, activating the first light and the player responds to the queue. Points accumulate for the duration of the game based on each players reaction time. A great way for trainers to work with clients on moving laterally, proper squatting and lifting technique, rotating the core muscles as well as reaction time. Provides an effective tool for raising the heart rate and burning calories. Playing with 1 or 2 players at a time provides competition for everyone. Configure the HeavyBall in a line, a corner or a triangle, providing ease of placement as well as versatility for users and trainers.
- Activate power with toggle switch located on side of score box.
- Set to desired time for game by depressing the black button located on the scoreboard.
- Choose adult or child setting. Adult setting uses all tubes, the child setting uses only the lower two heights.
- The object is to locate the light sensor on the top of the tube and drop the medicine ball down the tube as
- quickly as possible. It drops hitting the padded sensor and activating another tube to randomly light.
- Points are scored based on reaction time. Scoring system: time elapsed between initial lighting and striking the pad. 1 second – 5 points, 2 seconds – 4 points, 3 seconds – 3 points, 4 seconds – 2 points, 5 seconds – 1 point. After 5 seconds elapse, no points are scored and another sensor randomly lights
- The goal is to achieve the highest score in the predetermined amount of time. Let the competitions begin!
Check out the 3Kick, Heavyball & Jump Q Active Gaming Demo
- User selects the weight of the medicine ball used (2-8lbs) and the duration of the exercise.
- Play begins when the user drops the ball down the first tube and the sensor is hit.
- Heavy Ball can be configured in a straight line, or a corner for maximum variety.
Line Drill: Draw or tape a line 8-12 feet back from the middle tube of the HeavyBall. Have the user begin at the line and drop the medicine ball down the first tube. Once the ball is retrieved the user will go back and touch the line before dropping the ball down the next tube. Time is variable depending on the type of training you are conducting.
Team Play: With 2 users each is responsible for 3 tubes. Select time and compete for high score. This is a great way to build team chemistry and develop proper squatting technique.
Hand-eye coordination, increases lateral movement, agility, balance, full body coordination, improved reaction response, elevated heart rate for fat burning and cardio effect. Makes a game out of working out
42” W X 47” L X 52” H
- Each unit comes with a full 90-day one-time part replacement warranty against defects.
- Additional coverage includes a full 1-year one-time part replacement warranty on all circuit boards and circuit board components.
- Additional coverage also, includes a full 3-year warranty on all steel components including all frameworks