Facilities can now offer a fresh new alternative of fun while getting an awesome full body workout! “3 Kick” is a heavy duty commercial grade machine that will be loved by youth, kick boxers, instructors, trainers and those that just want to have fun competing with friends while getting a great workout! 3 Kick is designed with proprietary and resilient foam pads that can be punched, kicked, slapped, or tapped with shoes or bare feet, a fist, or an open palm. A light comes on in the pad and an audible tone sounds, when the pad is hit the light goes off and randomly another comes on. The score is based on speed and more points are allocated the faster you move, making it easy to track your daily progress. 3 Kick is simple to use, fun, and built strong for years of use.
The 3Kick reaction trainer enhances speed, agility and sensory perception while providing a great cardio-workout. Users react to light and sound queues by striking one of nine target pads with hands or feet. The strike triggers another pad to light randomly. 1-5 points are awarded per strike based on reaction time. 1-3 players per game
How it works:
- Each round is a timed event (the owner of the 3 Kick controls allotted time).
- 1 to 3 players get in the ring, any pad is kicked and the game begins.
- A light inside a foam pad will illuminate and an audible signal will sound.
- That light will stay on for 5 seconds or until the corresponding pad is either hit or kicked.
- Randomly another light will come on and will stay on until the pad is punched or kicked.
- As the targets are hit, points accumulate and are displayed as the game is played. As response time increases, more points are added to your score lending even more excitement to the round!
Compete against yourself, others, or as a team! The sport or game moves as quickly as the player. Thus accommodating players from children to adults and beginners to the advanced. All units come with a proprietary computerized score keeper and timer that is controlled by the owner. It is also designed to accommodate all common world voltages.
Check out the 3Kick, Heavyball & Jump Q Active Gaming Demo
- Activate power with toggle switch located beside display panel.
- Set to desired time for game by depressing the black button located on the instruction panel.
- Choose All Pads (uses all three pads on the towers) or Top Pads OFF (uses the bottom two on each tower).
- The object is to hit the pads as they light up in random order, as fast as possible, for a high score.
- Points are scored based on reaction time. Scoring system: time elapsed between initial lighting and striking the pad. 1 second – 5 points, 2 seconds – 4 points, 3 seconds – 3 points, 4 seconds – 2 points, 5 seconds – 1 point - After 5 seconds elapse, no points are scored and another sensor randomly lights
- The goal is to achieve the highest score in the predetermined amount of time. Create a competition with self and against others.
User can strike the pads with hands only, feet only, or both throughout the pre-selected time frame. advanced programming
Line Drill: Using one or multiple lines depending on space available and training specificity. Draw or tape a line 8-12 feet back from the middle post of the 3kick. Starting at the line, the user will run/shuffle/squat jump to hit the lighted pad and run back to the line. Continue to the next lighted pad as quickly as possible. Time is variable depending on the type of training being conducted.
Team Play: With 3 users, each user is responsible for one post. With 2 users one user would be responsible for two posts and one user would be responsible for one post. Set and compete for a high score. This is a great way to build team chemistry and develop great hand-eye or foot-eye coordination.
Resistance Cord/Band Drill: This drill requires the use of the resistance vest or resistance band. A coach would stand behind the client holding the vest or band and when the client attempts to strike the lit sensor, the coach pulls on the resistance strings/band to make reaching the target more challenging. This is a great workout to enhance an athlete or clients 1st step explosion and power. Basketball heads up Drill: While dribbling a basketball with one hand the user has to keep their head up and identify the sensors to strike with the non dribbling hand. Switch hands for balanced training.
Full body and hand-eye coordination, improved reaction time, foot work, balance and mental acuity. Elevated heart rate for fat burning and cardio-effect, and provides fun and exciting fitness for all ages.
53” W x 121” L x 68” H
US 370 lbs.
- Each unit comes with a full 90-day one-time part replacement warranty against defects.
- Additional coverage includes a full 1-year one-time part replacement warranty on all circuit boards and circuit board components.
- Additional coverage also, includes a full 3-year warranty on all steel components including all frameworks